The house of night Tulsa rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The house of night Tulsa rpg

Come and roleplay as your favourite house of night characters or create your own!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome
"Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; hearken to her sweet voice your destiny awaits you at the house of night!"
Your admin

the story behind the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

the story behind the site Empty
PostSubject: the story behind the site   the story behind the site EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm

For those who havent read the series...

House of Night is a series of vampire-based fantasy novels by American author P. C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast. It follows the adventures of Zoey Redbird, a sixteen-year-old girl who has just become a fledgling Vampyre and is required to attend the House of Night boarding school in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

For more info... either PM me or visit Here.

For those who have...

This rpg will be keeping up with the book series until awakened. We are making it up as we go along from there just the only difference is that Neferet and Kalona have left Tulsa and gone to work at the vampyre high council. They are planning something big and no one knows what it is. The nerd herd as aphrodite calls them have returned to the house of night so they can keep up with their studies.
Back to top Go down
https://nightofhouse.rpg-board.net

the story behind the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The house of night Tulsa rpg :: must reads :: Important topics-
Jump to: